What does the logfile show?

dirk.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Robert Ferrero
Sent: Sun Jan 26 12:06 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [SA-list] BAT Commands not working

Hi

I have a problem with SALIVE not not being able to run a batch file I
have written.

Its a simple BAT file that works fine from the command prompt and from
the run command prompt. It doesn't work when SALIVE executes the command.
I have checked the SALIVE logs and yes it does say that it has executed
the command.

I think I have covered all the bases I need to....so what else can I do
or why?

What significance does wait until execution completed have if checked?

Kind Regards,

Robert Ferrero
IT Infrastructure
Dynamic Direct Pty Ltd