I'd like to second that motion.  I've converted over to V4.0 Beta also, and I beleive
Dirk had metioned before that the beta would time out somewheres in the middle of Feb.

>>> Ryan White <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 02/05/03 11:05AM >>>
This is great news Dirk.

One question though...I'm now running SAlive 4.0 Beta on my monitoring
server because of the flexibility 3.x doesn't have. I have every intention
of buying the upgrade when available, but is there going to be any type of
allowance so that when the product is released on the 15th, I don't lose SA
completely until Accounts Payable can cut a check for the upgrade? I would
think a week or so, or something of that nature would be sufficient to give
most people enough time to get the expense approved.

Thanks,

-ryan.