And you'll release the source?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Dirk Bulinckx
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 10:58 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [SA-list] Any idea on final Release?

Compare it to the "old" external check.
With some nice extra's:
        return to SA is not limited to a number (%e will contain the result)
        you can call a configuration GUI from within SA (the GUI is part of the COM
check)
        by default SA will pass to the COM check, the hostname, the timeout and the
parameters (these should be created/managed by the COM itself)

I'll try to make a sample (that does something usefull) before the release
of v4.

dirk.