Title: Message

Hi

I have noticed the following when setting up SMSC paging for teams etc.

1. If you wish to send an SMS to a team and there are members in the team that don’t have this option enabled or I have more than one member in the team with this option enabled then the servers alive pc obtains the following error:

Thursday, 13 March 2003 11:05:34 AM SAlerttest failed due to a successrate of only 0%
Thursday, 13 March 2003 11:05:34 AM ERR entry_check  35:  13 (Type mismatch)

It seems to work if there is only one member in the team. I have tested it by placing different members in the test team and they all worked fine on their own but not with more than 1 member. Each time I get the above error.

I suppose I should ask if I have something wrong, though I dont think I had.

Thanks

Rob

Please confirm receipt of this e-mail.

This e-mail is from Dynamic Direct Pty Ltd.

It is confidential to the addressee and may contain copyright and/or
legally privileged information. No-one else, other than on behalf of the
addressee, may read, print, store, copy, forward or act in reliance on all or any of
it or its
attachments. You must scan this e-mail and any attached files for viruses. We accept
no
liability for any loss, damage or consequence resulting either directly or indirectly
from the
use of the attached files. If you receive this e-mail in error, please telephone us
on 61 3 8585 2100 or e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you.