Is there a variable to show me when last status change? In other wards, from 2am to 5am I do not want alerts however after that time I receive alerts again.  I am using the new “when a times down and every b cycles”  however I use %t %d variable but that only tells me the time of the last check.  I would like to know when the failure started not the last time the failure occurred.  In other wards I want to know when it went from up to down or visa versa.  If it is not currently possible would it be possible to implement?

Jason Passow

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

PO BOX 1036

5150 West Sixth St