i usually just click, edit, view source and pick something from there that
i know will only be displayed if the page is available, e.g the page title
or something.

Chris

|--------+----------------------------->
|        |          "Williamson, Scott"|
|        |          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|        |          tcinc.net>         |
|        |          Sent by:           |
|        |          [EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|        |          one.nu             |
|        |                             |
|        |                             |
|        |          01/08/2003 15:41   |
|        |          Please respond to  |
|        |          salive             |
|        |                             |
|--------+----------------------------->

>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                      |
  |       cc:
                                                        |
  |       Subject:     [SA-list] SSL Web page Check

I'm having a problem checking an jsp SSL web page with SA.  Does anybody
have a clue what I could check for on this site and how?

https://ebill1.htcinc.net/login.jsp

Thanks,

Michael Scott Williamson
Systems Administrator