Yes, yes, and yes.

Would a screen shot or two help at all?

---
Troy Bruder, Manager - Hosting and Microsoft Services
APT Information Technology Consultants
7540 Windsor Dr. STE 204
Allentown, PA 18195
Phone 610.366.1100 -or- 888.2.GET.APT
http://www.aptconsulting.com

                      "Dirk Bulinckx"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                      u>                       cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject:  RE: [SA-list] Alert problem

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      stone.nu

                      08/07/2003 02:46

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      salive

The alert was trigger, but the mail wasn't send because the TO part was
empty.
So check if:
             * team is enabled
             * members are enabled
             * their schedule/on-call are active

Dirk.
Most of Woodstone's staff is currently on holiday, however support checks
mail a couple of times a day (over a slow link).   This does mean that we
are not able to do all "normal" support tasks.
We will be back, in full force, on August 10th 2003.