If I understand the process correctly, when the first cycle is run on the start of SA
you gather a status and datetime. When the status changes, the duration is calculated,
the datetime is reset, the new status is recorded. Then an appropriate entry is
written to the database.

If that's correct, then when SA is stopped/restarted, all of the "running time" info
is lost from the last program start or last status change.

Would it be possible to output all of the current "running time" info for each check
to the database before SA shuts down (assuming a gracefull shutdown)? Maybe record the
current status as the same for both last and new.

I'm trying to get the most out of this database, but I can't calculate an accurate
quality % if I don't have all of the up times.

Thanks!!!!

Michael Shook
Business Continuity Analyst
Saddle Creek Corporation