From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Gene Martinez
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2003 12:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [SA-list] salive and VPN

I'll ask this again..

 Is anyone using Salive to check systems connected by VPN? A friend has
50 to 75  clinets ( small offices) 4 to 10 computers. He'd like to set
up VPN (maybe  RealVNC or sonething like this) so ke can access the
remote computers. I'm  thinking if you set up Salive and check the
connections and or (if you can) the  connections to the computers you'ed
be ahead of the game. If you can check the  connections, at least you'ed
know when a link goes down. Does this sound right?
 Any thoughts or ideas?? Can this be done or should it be done another
way???

 Thanks a proud registered user of a GREAT program!!!!!