From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Ferrell, Jim
Sent: Fri 10/31/2003 7:55 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [SA-list] Database Logging

I am just now starting to log to a SQL Server database.

Before I embarrass my self by asking a bunch of stupid questions, is there
documentation on the various fields?  For instance what are the possible
values for status and what are the status descriptions?

Would anyone be interested in a collaborative effort?  I have already
normalized the data and created some insert triggers.

Jim Ferrell
EDS - Allison Transmission
Mail Stop M-12A
4700 W 10th St