From: "Kevin Kruithof" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 5:49 PM
Subject: RE: [SA-list] Print Queues Monitoring

Use the Count Files addon to look at the number of files in the queue
directory.  Have SA alert when it hits X number (you'll have to
determine that number since it varies depending on environment).

Link: http://www.woodstone.nu/salive/addons.asp

Kevin

Kevin Kruithof
Class 3 Systems Administrator, Section 21b, Type 42, Platinum Edition
Center for Useless Classification
Expert Tech Group
916-677-1032