From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Carroll, Andy
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 5:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [SA-list] Servers Alive v4.1 released today

Dirk,

I have downloaded the latest release and installed it onto my test system to
check the new functionality and that my current host file will open and run
OK, however whilst my back was turn some clicked on the Entries Column
header which has then re-arranged the list of entries.

I would like my entry list to appear as it did previously, which was in
order of the Groups that I had added, however after looking through the
documentation and the archive site, I have been unable to achieve this.

I have tried deleting the copy of the hostfile that I was using and tried
again with a new copy, this has not resolved the issue. Where is this
setting stored? Is there a registry setting or similar, it does not seem to
be in the hostfile.

Any ideas.

Regards,

Andy