Thats the kind of lateral thinking that my brain wasn't producing today !

Thanks for that !

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Michael Shook
Sent: Wed 28/01/2004 14:22
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [SA-list] On Call Rota

Wouldn't it be easier to create a new 'person' for the 2 different methods of alerts?
Say a 'Staff 1 MSN' and a seperate 'Staff 1 SMS'. You could just put both entries into
the teams, or create a new team for the one staff member.

Just my thoughts...

Michael Shook
Business Continuity Analyst
Saddle Creek Corporation
723 Joe Tamplin Industrial Blvd
Macon GA  31217
478 742 8740 ext. 105 (work)
478 256 9318 (mobile)
478 742 7917 (fax)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.saddlecrk.com

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 01/28/04 09:13AM >>>
The logic start to get realy complicated like that....

The on-call is only valid between certain hours, depending on the day also I
suppose?  The on-call is valid the whole day for the weekend and only
after-work-hours for non-week-end days?  And all of that with parameters?

Dirk.

  _____