I would like to receive an alert when a particular action has taken place.  I know that I can set up separate alerts for this purpose to fire under the same conditions but here is my suggestion.  I alert when my web server is down once.  On the second alert I have it set to reboot my server.  I would like also on the second down for it to tell me Web server down since %y%z restart NT/2K server executed or something similar.  Now I am aware that I can create a second check to alert when down and type that command in myself but what happens when I change my check to reboot on the third time and forget to change my alert check.  It would just be nice to have the execute command also capable of sending an alert that way it is all in one check.

Jason Passow

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mississippi Welders Supply Co.

Phone: 507-454-5231

Fax:  507-454-8104

The side with the simplest uniforms wins. -- 59th Law of Combat