From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Jason Passow
Sent: Tue 26/07/2005 20:01
To: salive@woodstone.nu
Subject: [SA-list] Monitor cisco interfaces

I am sure many of you are already doing this so instead of reinventing
the wheel.  Can someone tell me what they are doing to monitor Cisco
interface state?   I imagine it is best to use snmp.  Assuming that is
correct does anyone know the ids or the easiest way to find them?

--
Jason Passow
Mississippi Welders Supply

<<winmail.dat>>