Is this a batch file you created in-house or an app?

On 9/1/05, Devin Meade <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Oh yeah, I also run Treesize pro batch files that give me a somewhat detailed view of our main fileservers and where the disk space is used over time.  THis enables me to look at a particular folder and say it grew by 10GB in 24 hours.  The batch file exports it to excel and adds a workbook to a xls file.  I archive these every few weeks or so.
--Devin