"If you do everything right, nobody will realize you've done anything at all."

Josh Assing wrote:
Would you be willing to share?

On 14 Sep 2005 at 10:01, Jason Passow wrote:

Date sent:              Wed, 14 Sep 2005 10:01:48 -0500
From:                   Jason Passow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:                     salive@woodstone.nu
Subject:                Re: [SA-list] Monitor Salive itself?
Send reply to:          salive@woodstone.nu

We have written a little vb app to check the time and date of the log file. If it is older than 15 minutes we restart the service.

Jason Passow
Mississippi Welders Supply
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ph: (507) 494-5178
fax: (507) 454-8104

"If you do everything right, nobody will realize you've done anything at all."

Josh Assing wrote:
I have had a few lockups that go undetected - so; now I'm in search of something to monitor salive itself -- -and restart the service if it hangs.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
-josh