The error indicates that the user running SA can't access the file/path were
you wish to save.

Dirk.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Busalacchi, Eric
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2006 4:41 PM
To: salive@woodstone.nu
Subject: [SA-list] Memory Leak? SA 5.0.1748

I am having a problem with saving a new configuration in Servers Alive after
it has been up and running for a couple of days.  Basically what will happen
is I will VNC into the server, add/update the current running configuration,
go to File -> Save and I will get the following pop-up:

Servers Alive?
Run-time error '75':
Path/File access error

At which time clicking OK closes the application.  If I restart SA and try
to save (with or without changes) I will get the same error.  This continues
to happen until I reboot the server.  Here is the version information from
Servers Alive About:

Servers Alive
Enterprise Version 5.0.1748
OS: Microsoft Windows 2000 Server (2195) Service Pack 4

I don't think I noticed this problem until I started running the latest
Event Log COM check, but I can't say that with 100% certainty.

Eric