Antoher note is that the version on a client machine is stored in teh
registry.  You could use a combination of the ini file and a regread.

Jason Passow
Mississippi Welders Supply
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ph: (507) 494-5178
fax: (507) 454-8104

"If you do everything right, nobody will realize you've done anything at all."