According to the Setup and Installation Guide, there are NT4 drivers on
the SmartStart CD that you can build floppies from. It also mentions
SP6763.exe from Compaq as being able to create the floppies. Again,
those will be NT4 drivers though.

I've had issues with these NICs before and quite frankly my suggestion
would be to spend the $50 and buy a PCI NIC and use that instead.

I doubt you'll find the correct driver for such an old product now. I
mean really, that thing still as an ISA slot!!!

(I've got some lovely Proliant 3000s for sale if you'd like....)

Michael D. Shook
Technical Analyst
Saddle Creek Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]