Can you give some more info on what you want to exactly change?

Dirk Bulinckx.

From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steven Hay
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2006 10:15 PM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: [SA-list] find/replace

Hello,

I need to do a sort of “find/replace” on my SA check list in a few areas as we are doing some changing in our teams organizations which has caused me to delete one group and create several more users which are in different groups.  Now I need to go and change who gets the responses on some 600 checks.

Is there a way to do this so I don’t have to manually go through each check?  Fortunately within the check groups the same new person or group can be put in for the old group which should make this quick – once I can figure out how to do it!

Thanks,

Steve

If you use auto-responders (like out-of-the-office messages), then make sure that they are not send to the list nor to the individual members of the list that send a message. Doing this will get you removed from the list.