Hello and thanks for this!
BUT....
Are there any chance to check remote machines? Only check actual def
one time and after that some other Pc's

Best regards
Per

>>> "Dirk Bulinckx" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 2006-08-16 11:50 >>>
Change was done. There is an option in the GUI, were you can say "Local system
must have
AV product installed".  If that is enabled then it will give a down when
the AV is not installed (the %e parameter will include the version from
the web), with this option disabled (default) the %e parameter will only
show the webserver (without any other text).  As for the McAfee version issue,
that's also fixed in build 7 which can
be downloaded from http://beta.woodstone.nu/soft/setup_avcom.exe
(http://beta.woodstone.nu/soft/setup_avcom.exe)

Dirk Bulinckx.