Worked from here.  64.213.219.186

Jason Passow
Mississippi Welders Supply
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ph: (507) 494-5178
fax: (507) 454-8104

"If you do everything right, nobody will realize you've done anything at all."

Bob Ianson wrote: SA is currently running as an app, but I plan to move it to a
service in the future.

Can someone else attempt to configure mail.cableone.net
(http://mail.cableone.net) as a mail server and test it?  Obviously it will
fail, but we could check the log and see if SA is resolving the IP address
correctly.

--Bob--

To unsubscribe send a message with UNSUBSCRIBE as subject to
salive@woodstone.nu (mailto:salive@woodstone.nu)
If you use auto-responders (like out-of-the-office messages), then make sure
that they are not send to the list nor to the individual members of the list
that send a message. Doing this will get you removed from the list.