feature request for v7

Can I get an alert option for "and every time the result changes"?

For example I have an ODBC check that returns the number of errors in a log
table for a given period of time. We have a master query that is "DOWN when
there are more than 3 errors in the last twelve hours"

This works a treat, but if during the 12 hours while the initial 4 errors age,
I get 2 more new errors (now 6) I'd like a new alert to go out, thus I know
things are getting worse.

Similarly, if things start out at say, 8, then go down to 5, I'd like an alert
to go out so I know things are getting better, but still down.

Thanks!!

Michael D. Shook
Systems Analyst - Data Integration
Saddle Creek Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
863 668 4477 (work)
863 665 1261 (fax)
www.saddlecrk.com (http://www.saddlecrk.com/)