From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Michael Shook
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 9:41 PM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: RE: [SA-list]

Well, SA will allow use of a reg file local to the install, and depending on how
stripped down it goes, a simple WinSock.dll and a services/processes lookup .dll
would be all that's needed. If those could be brough into the software(?)

Also, if you use "localhost", you could keep a core host file already setup.

I dunno, I just know that I've wanted it a couple of times to monitor a server
for a few hours without having to install SA.

Michael D. Shook
Systems Analyst - Data Integration
Saddle Creek Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]