There is an article on http://www.woodstone.nu/salive/documents.asp that talks
about RRD maybe reading that would help you

Dirk Bulinckx.
-----Original Message-----
From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Ben Stover
Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2007 10:36 AM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: [SA-list] Where does the Log output go ?

For a certain remote computer emtry I want to log the history.

For that I enabled in the "logging" section RRD Roundtrip logging, UpDown
logging AND Checkresult logging (but not Log to syslog server).

I expected to find a file like "salive.log" somewhere in the installation
directory but did not found such a file.

Where is the log file located otherwise ?

Ben

If you use auto-responders (like out-of-the-office messages), then make sure
that they are not send to the list nor to the individual members of the list
that send a message.  Doing this will get you removed from the list.