It seems as though you could benefit by reading the user manual.   As a
community we are willing to help but please at least make an effort to find the
answer in the manual before posting here.

The logging is located in file-->setup-->logging.  As you can see by just going
to that section that there is logfile (debugging) which is what posted to the
list yesterday.   Statistical logging, interchange logging, uptime logging,
etc.  Most can be logged to either a text file or, in the enterprise version, a
database.

Jason Passow
Mississippi Welders Supply
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ph: (507) 494-5178
fax: (507) 454-8104

"If you do everything right, nobody will realize you've done anything at all."

Ben Stover wrote:
Hmm, it seems to me that RRD is the only possible logging.

Is there really to direct log output into a text file (without having to
install further tools like RRD) ?