In SA you have to configure the agent via the SETUP-GENERAL-AGENTS.

Once that is done, you can create "checks" using that agent.

Dirk Bulinckx.

From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bob
Rathke
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2008 3:56 PM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: [SA-list] V6.1 Agent question.

Just decided to upgrade from 6.0 to 6.1 & try out the remote agents. I have
enterprise & realize I can use up to 2 agents  without additional licensing.

Updated Windows 2003 Salive server no problems.

Installed Windows Agent on windows 2003 server & was asked to reboot. Based on
my reading I should have gotten a wizard here?

When I add the agent based check to the server I get no options to monitor
anything specific. I am looking to monitor several windows services on the box.

How to I choose what I want to monitor on my remote agent once it is installed.

Thanks.

If you use auto-responders (like out-of-the-office messages), then make sure
that they are not send to the list nor to the individual members of the list
that send a message. Doing this will get you removed from the list.