From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Davidson, Gene
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2008 5:15 PM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: RE: [SA-list] Smtp2pop3 errors

Version is 6.1.2204 running on Win 2003 server standard 32 bit SP2 fully
patched
Freeware version running on standalone server in a workgroup (my
production enterprise version is in a 2003 domain)
Allowed to send mail through gateways
Smtp2pop3 is 1.0.0.46
Smtp gateways are Red Hat Enterprise 3.1, Postfix 2.016
Pop3 accounts at both yahoo and gmail
Original smtp2pop3 check config
Smtp: port 25, no nSSL/TLS
Email from serversalive alerting account
Email to serversalive acct at gmail
Pop3: pop.gmail.com port 110, SSL enabled
Only delete smtppop3 messages checked
Operating mode smtp & pop3