I'm trying to configure the smtp3pop3 check, and after one successful
round, all I get is timeout errors.  I have setup several special
dedicated POP3 accounts, and used two different smtp gateways, and keep
getting the same results.  I searched the archives and didn't find a
fix.
Version is 6.1.2204 running on Win 2003 server
Smtp2pop3 is 1.0.0.46
>From the logs:
Tuesday, September 09, 2008 8:57:56 AM External COM check
(W00000008,2):ERR: didn't stop within the given timeout
Tuesday, September 09, 2008 8:57:56 AM EXTERNALCOM took 10062 ms(2)

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members.  Doing so will cause