We're getting ready for a 6.2 release based on the current beta build
(http://beta.woodstone.nu)

If you're aware of bugs then please please let us know ASAP.  (it's not so funny
to get a mail right after the release saying "hé this bug is still in the
release, I already saw it in the beta").

Dirk Bulinckx.

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members.  Doing so will cause