*

Dirk,

Many of us have been using SA for years and love it.  With each new release you
provide additional functionality that allows us to start scanning more and more
devices/services/conditions than ever before.  BUT, now that we have all these
options we tend to use them and this leads to issues of management.

May I humbly suggest that, if not already there, you have mass device
update/change management on the roadmap for future SA versions.  This way, as
we (crazy and creative users) find new ways of scanning many, many more (new
and exciting) endpoints that there are some tools that allow us to easily
change those properties efficiently.

Thanks in advance.

... your humble, and happy SA user, Mark

Mark Seniow - mark at smsolutions dot com
S.M. Internet Solutions Inc.
Richmond Hill, ON 905-770-4481
www.smsolutions.com

Message Authentication: Sent: 13:39:47 Fri 12 Dec 2008, Attachments: 0 (0
bytes)
From: Mark Seniow @ smsolutions.com, To: salive@woodstone.nu