When serversalive is set to run a command as an alert, is that done with the
credentials that serversalive computer is logged on with?

tim

From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:sal...@woodstone.nu] On Behalf Of
Dirk
Sent: 25 February 2009 09:51
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: RE: [SA-list] Disk Space check for VMWare ESX Servers

It's not to the VMWare checker, but to the *nix diskspace checker :-)

And looking at the sources of that checker, it was already added … kind
of weird as I don't remember ever testing it :-)

So the best step would be that you try it and if it's not working correctly for
you, then we can try to adapt.  BUT in order to be able to adapt it we will
need SSH access to an ESX system.

Dirk Bulinckx.