Hello,

We have critical isuue with SA upgrade,

After upgrade from v6.0 to v6.2 we are unable to import the old host file, the
import ended with error:

"Datafile doesn't have the right structure, will only load the first good part
of it"

We have file that contain up to 350 monitoring tasks that run on a large
hosting farm,

Your Advice please?

____________________________

Regards,

Kobi Shalom

KOH IT Solutions

Office :  09-7451893

Fax    :  057-7974765

Mobile :  052-3546396

Mail    : mailto:k...@koh.co.il (mailto:k...@koh.co.il)

Web    : www.koh.co.il (http://www.koh.co.il/)

Your Data Is Our Concept!

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause