I’m running Servers Alive v 6.2.2279 and I am checking 900 items.š
Starting on Friday, the web page stopped being generated.š Upon logging into
the server, I find Servers Alive not responding.š The service won’t
gracefully stop either.š Rebooting the server, everything seems fine.š Servers
Alive starts fine, and begins checking.š After a few minutes, the window stops
updating.š If I click anywhere in the window, the title bar changes to
“Not Responding”.

I’ve attempted both a reinstall on top of the existing installation, and
a clean uninstall, and complete reinstall.š The situation remains, and Servers
Alive continues to hang after a few minutes.

Any suggestions to help resolve this?

Chris Mang  Senior Security Administrator
JDA Software

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause