From: Dave Carter [mailto:dcar...@traffiq.com]
To: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:sal...@woodstone.nu]
Sent: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 11:35:15 -0500
Subject: [SA-list] Check for HTTP errors

Can Servers Alive check for and alert on HTTP error codes, like look for a 200
code and alert if anything else is returned?  I don’t see it anywhere.

Thanks,

Dave

salive@woodstone.nu (mailto:salive@woodstone.nu)
they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause