Hi all,

I am currently testing the latest version of SA, and though Google I
have come across Brenozar.com's ASP templates.  I have SA doing 2 simple
checks at the moment 1) a ping to a gateway router, and 2) a diskspace
check on the server SA is running on. -

I have followed the instructions on brentozar.com's website but I am
getting some odd VB errors.  I have tried ASP V1 and ASP V2 (which are
currently installed on the server, using VB as the compiler) but get the
following message : <%...@language="VBSCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%> <% OPTION
EXPLICIT %> <% Dim strLabel Dim intFullSize Dim intResponse Dim
strResponse Dim strRemark Dim intGreen Dim intRed Dim intStart Dim intEnd %>

To see the error message 'in action' please go to b38.dyndns.org.  It
looks like half of the template is working as its collecting some data,
and if I force an ping check to fail the text on the page for that check
goes red.

Please forgive me if the error is not related to SA, but I have been
trying to resolve this for a few days now so any assistance would be
greatly appreciated.

Regards
Stuart

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members.  Doing so will cause