From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:sal...@woodstone.nu] On Behalf Of
Jason Passow
Sent: Friday, December 04, 2009 3:10 PM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: [SA-list] Monitor printer share

I have printer that for some reason keeps losing its sharing settings.  We have
5 other printers on this print server machine that continue to work but this
particular printer stops sharing.  These are all shared on a Windows 2003
server.  Does anyone have any idea how to monitor whether a particular shared
printer exists.

Jason Passow
Mississippi Welders Supply
http://www.mwsco.com
jas...@mwsco.com
ph: (507) 494-5178
fax: (507) 454-8104

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause