euh…..

Is it possible to access this system via SSH?  If so then it should be possible
via the *nix DF addon.

dirk

From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:sal...@woodstone.nu] On Behalf Of
Ahmed Hassan
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 9:41 AM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: [SA-list] How to Check Disk Drive Space on a vFiler

Dirk,
Is there a way I can use SAlive to check the disk space on a vFiler (to be
precise an IBM N6070).
I have CIF shares on it and will like to be alerted if the disk space for a
share is below 15%.

Thanks

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause