From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:sal...@woodstone.nu] On Behalf Of
Dirk Bulinckx
Sent: 07 April 2010 11:15
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: [SA-list] OT: Windows 2003 R2 and Remote Administration

This an OFFTOPIC mail!

Some of our servers running Windows 2003 R2 are giving warnings that we do not
have a TERMINAL SERVER LICENSING SERVER running.  This is indeed correct as we
want to use the RDP connection in pure adminstration mode.
Somehow I can't find how to "tell" the OS that we only want to do this in
administration mode.

Anyone can shed some light on this?

Thanks

dirk

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members.  Doing so will cause

See the latest news on our blog www.blog.telephoneticsVIP.co.ukand sign up for
our forum
www.forum.telephoneticsVIP.co.uk for discussion and downloads.

Telephonetics VIP is a limited company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 2831215.
Registered office: 7th Floor, Hamilton House, 111 Marlowes, Hemel Hempstead,
Hertfordshire, HP1 1BB.
The disclaimer is available at:
http://www.telephoneticsvip.co.uk/telephoneticsvip/emaildisclaimer.jsp ,
applies to this message and any associated files.