The HTTP GET/POST alert only does a replace of % parameters in the "data to
post" field (which is only used for the http POST not for the GET).

dirk

From: Brett Hanson [mailto:bhan...@agrium.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 11:27 PM
To: salive@woodstone.nu
Subject: Substitution variables in http get alert

I'm creating an alert that updates a web application with the current status of
our servers and applications, but I'm having problems with the http get alert
in that it doesn't seem to support the %h and %s substitution parameters.

I would like to do something like:

http://appserver/serverdownservlet?name=%h&status=%s
(http://appserver/serverdownservlet?name=%25h&status=%25s)

Am I missing something, or does this functionality not yet exist?  If it
doesn't exist, could it be added?

Thank you,

Brett Hanson

Systems Analyst,

Agrium Inc.

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause