Sorry but Network Discovery is one of best features. This would save so much
time adding checks.
I don't know if most of your clients have not more than 2 servers. I think
I know what I'd like to check
on my network but I'm not willing spending weeks adding checks manually.
Just let&#39;s say you want to check Diskspace <10GB all of your 100,1000,...
servers. Good luck with SA!

SA is a nice and easy to use tool if you don&#39;t have more than 5 servers but
it really get&#39;s on your nerv if you have more.

If a Discovery feature won&#39;t get implemented there&#39;s no reason for me
staying with this tool.