I am currently out of the office, returning Tuesday 26th April.

I will deal with any emails on my return, during this time if you need an
urgent response please contact Louise Phelps on site at NWP, or Tony Coy in
Swindon.

Regards,

Andy Carroll Senior Application Engineer - NWP FM Team

Security, Government & Infrastructure

Intergraph UK Limited

Delta Business Park

Great Western Way

Swindon,

Wiltshire

SN5 7XP

M +44 (0)7977.256867 andy.carr...@intergraph.com
http://publicsafety.intergraph.com (http://publicsafety.intergraph.com)

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause