Hello Servers,

  Trying to decrypt SMTP traps.
  I have a lots a HP hardware.
  Downloaded

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&swItem=MTX-722ee8c388c04a469c24ff60df&jumpid=reg_R1002_USEN

  Trying to add into SA database (SETUP/General/MIB datasabe (SNMP)
  select for example vc-domain-mib.mib
  when  you  trying to add it its says Missing dependency 'SNMPv2-SMI'
  even if I have SNMPv2-SMI.mib in the same directory.
  When  I tried to add SNMPv2-SMI.mib UI says 'SNMPv2-SMI.mib' already
  exist in the database.
  Still nothing showing in MIB datasabe (SNMP) tag.
  My questing:
  Does anyone using SNMP traps from HP hardware?
  How you decrypt SNMP traaps?

--
Best regards,
 Viktor                          mailto:vik...@sokol.us