From: Dirk Bulinckx [mailto:d...@woodstone.nu]
To: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:salive@woodstone.nu]
Sent: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 02:00:30 -0600
Subject: RE: [SA-list] Loop

When you say COM check not loading, could you be more precise?

It was installed?  It had registry settings?  So why couldn't it be loaded?

Dirk Bulinckx.

Network Monitoring by Servers Alive - http://www.woodstone.nu
(http://www.woodstone.nu/)
DNS Hosting with ipv4 and ipv6 on http://www.stellardns.com