I send alerts via direct email to my phone all the time. Do you have the
correct address for your provider?

Paul Mountcastle | IT Administrator
Radio Design Labs | 659 6th Street, Prescott, AZ 86301 | United States of
America
t (928) 778-9678 X103 | f (928) 778-3506
www.rdlnet.com

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
the original message. Thank you.

The sender's email address is for the sole use of transmitting this
message. The use or disclosure of this address for the distribution of
promotional materials or any other material not directly related to this
message is strictly prohibited.

Message ID: D7a1L8wOu8pLUsL2s

Sent from my HTC Inspire™ 4G on AT&T. Please excuse brevity and typos.