As we're getting very close to the release I would like to ask all beta tester
to let me know any bugs they found.
In the past we received very often about a day after an official release
something like "hey it's still in the release too...Was hoping that <this> bug
was fixed"...so please if you have something....mail me :-)

And for those who want to test the current beta: http://beta.woodstone.nu

Dirk Bulinckx.
Network Monitoring by Servers Alive - http://www.woodstone.nu
DNS Hosting with ipv4 and ipv6 on http://www.stellardns.com

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members.  Doing so will cause