Did you read the upgrade instructions?

Dirk Bulinckx.

Network Monitoring by Servers Alive - http://www.woodstone.nu
DNS Hosting with ipv4 and ipv6 on http://www.stellardns.com

From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:salive@woodstone.nu] On Behalf Of
Jason Passow
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2012 8:46 PM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: [SA-list] Bad upgrade

I just upgraded my server.  I open the program and it told me I could not add
any more entries.  I then entered my registration code and restarted.  I only
had 10 entries in my hosts file.  I had to restore a backup copy.  Thankfully I
had one.  Your application should not delete entries >10 it should either ask
for registration before loading the file or it should load the first 10 but
leave the file intact.  I am surprised no one else has noticed this issue.  OR
perhaps my procedure was bad.

Jason Passow
Network Administrator
Mississippi Welders Supply
http://www.mwsco.com (http://www.mwsco.com)
jas...@mwsco.com (mailto:jas...@mwsco.com)
ph: (507) 494-5178
fax: (507) 454-8104

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause