I think that it would be a good idea to take this "issue" off-list, that way we
can see if it can be reproduced, fixed (if there is a bug) and then report back
to the list.

If that's fine for you, then I will need a dump of the Servers ALive registry,
your entries file and EXACT steps to reproduce the problem.

(you can send all of that to dirk at woodstone dot nu)

Dirk Bulinckx.

Network Monitoring by Servers Alive - http://www.woodstone.nu
DNS Hosting with ipv4 and ipv6 on http://www.stellardns.com