From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:salive@woodstone.nu] On Behalf Of
Ken Applebaum
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2012 5:31 PM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: RE: [SA-list] RRD Logging : database creation script not correctly
generated

Hi Dirk,

I upgraded to the beta version (v7.0.2546). I still have the same issues:

In c:\rrdtool\RRD-data\ there are no files in the checkresult, roundtrip and
updown subdirectories.

In c:\inetpub\wwwroot\SA\ subdirectories, there are no files.

Therefore there are no graphs on the webpage, nor is data being kept in .db
files.

Should I delete SA folder under c:\inetpub\wwwroot, as well as the c:\rrdtool
folder and start over, or are there other steps that I can take to fix the
RRDtool/SA implementation I am working on?

V1.50 - Report Dated: Thursday, September 20, 2012, 11:24:04 AM
This report based on Servers Alive version: 7.0.2546, running on
computer:NAZ-AS-09.
Monitoring started at 9/20/2012, 8:25:36 AM. Number of cycles monitored: 88.
This cycle started at: 9/20/2012 11:24:02 AM

Thanks,

Ken Applebaum
Enterprise Network and Solutions Engineer
Nazareth College
4245 East Avenue
Rochester, NY 14618
Office: 585-389-2104